Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Po'Boy


This is actually one of my favorite fast foods, but I call this the Po'Boy because the main entree is something that can be thrown together even when the cubboard is nearly bare. It is suppose to be a play on words, and I just realized that I'm not entirely sure that I got it right.


Orzo and egg pasta (cook any kind of pasta you have on hand, drain, throw into a frying pan on medium heat, add a scrambled egg and cook through); carrot pieces, apricots and cream (the apricots were canned when they were in season - the cream is skimmed from the top of our bottled organic milk); frog and toad cookies (sort of like oatmeal chocolate chip, but with lots of healthy additions like wheat germ and millet).

waste generated: none :)

1 comment:

Aubrey West @ Healthy Lunch Ideas said...

Po'Boy sounds so cute. I hope I can try this at home. Pasta with scrambled egg together looks so yummy.